mesmd 23:05 08 Jun 06

Hi, I have never tried doing much with audio, inspite of my 1500 dvd movies backed up, with your great support in Video. Now I have installed Itunes and want the program to access my hard drive for all mp3 files and import them into Itunes.I have tried all the commands, including make new library file, dragged tagged files from other directories to that folder, imported directory, etc. The songs that were "imported" still give message, "can't play to unaware of songs location" and I have to find that directory again and double click that sound. There must be an easier way to dump all your mp3s into the Itune's program, and be able to have the program have or know the link from which they came??? Thanks for any help to this stupid question but I am going crazy!!!
The same problem to add a cd full of mp3s to Itunes without it asking where the song is later??

greenlamp 01:06 09 Jun 06

I think it's done by consolidating you library.
T o this select Advanced from the menu options at the top then consolidate from the dropdown menu.
Before doing it however I'd look up consolidating files in the iTunes help file, just to make sure this is what you want to do.

mesmd 08:16 09 Jun 06

thank you and I will give it a try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…