How I removed Delta Search

Glen 19:53 PM 29 Mar 13

Delta Search took over the home page of my wife's laptop. In the program list I found two Delta entries and un-installed them. AS further entry, Yantoo (or similar name) was more difficult to un-instal. Delta Search remained as home page. Then I updated AVG and ran a full scan, finding only three cookie. Then ran a full scan on Windows Defender, finding nothing. Finally opened Malwarebytes, updated and got latest version and ran a quick scan (2h 10m) and found 9 items. Didn't recognise them but deleted them all. Opened Firefox and it still opened with Delta Search. In Firefox went to tools/ Options/ General/ Startup and selected "Show a blank page". Re-opened Firefox and Delta Search was gone, with only a blank page showing. Opened Google and repeated the above to set Google as homepage. After that there was no sign of Delta Search. Hope this is useful to someone. Glen

Delta_Search 09:56 AM 03 Apr 13

Hello I am a member of the Delta Search Service Department and I am sorry to hear that your search experience with us is not what you were looking for. I will be happy to help you remove Delta Search from your system. Just send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you the removal instructions right away. You can also try our website:, you'll find full instructions there as well.

Delta_Search 20:44 PM 07 Apr 13

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

The 84 best Mac games: Brilliant RPGs, shooting games, adventure games and puzzlers for Mac OS X