how to get rid of from and to at the top of emails

bowl 22:49 08 Aug 05

Hi can anyone please explain to me if it is possible to get rid of the list of from and to at the top of emails before I forward them on to friends thanks in advance

octal 22:55 08 Aug 05

If its in the body of the text when you click the Forward button, just delete 'em.

bowl 23:59 08 Aug 05

Hi octal it is at the top of the message saying where it has come from and who it has been through sometimes up to 12 email addresses and I want to delete these I can highlight them but none of the delete options work

Taff36 00:07 09 Aug 05

You have to press the forward icon first which opens the e-mail for editing. (Just as Octal said) Then highlight and delete the unwanted part.

bowl 23:00 09 Aug 05

Hi Taff36 and octal

maybe it is me being thick but when I click on forward the page changes to one with
from me to
addressee with nothing to edit

Stuartli 23:12 09 Aug 05

That's because you are Forwarding that e-mail to another recipient for his/her attention.

If you go to Tools>Options>Send tab you can check Include Message etc

octal 23:15 09 Aug 05

Maybe its us not understanding, normally when you click to forward button in the To and From fields that is what you get, then usually all the previous recipients normally get placed in the body of the text this is an example of one of my emails were I've clicked the Forward button click here I know it won't look exactly like yours but it should look similar. Where it says "Forward message" you can delete anything below that, does that help?

howard60 10:44 10 Aug 05

you may have to scroll down the page after you have clicked on forward.

bowl 23:15 13 Aug 05

Hi every body have been onto Yahoo help service and they say the only way to get rid of preceeding addresses is to download to hard drive and to resend as new Email. It is diferent on Tiscali as octal says
Just thought I would let you know

Bowl

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…