How to Get a GMail Account without invite

Napster 2005 01:12 24 Jul 05

click here and follow the onscreen instructions to register. Hope You Enjoy it! Please post feedback of your opinion of GMail!!!

Tycho 08:29 24 Jul 05

I think that as web based email Gmail can't be beaten. It is very fast and has lots of user space.

There are, however, privacy issues that concern some. It seems that the small print allows Gmail to store all your emails for ever. See click here.

My feeling is that my outpourings can't possibly be of any interest to anyone but me (not even the intended recipients!) so I have nothing to fear.

T

mgmcc 09:08 24 Jul 05

I don't personally use web-based email, but on every occasion that I have been asked to send a file attachment to a "gmail" address, it has bounced - without exception!

dogbreath1 11:04 24 Jul 05

Thanks for the link. Have just secured an account. Cheers, db.

phono 01:15 25 Jul 05

Great link, new GMail account now secured. Many thanks.

BEN MARSHALL 09:39 25 Jul 05

OUR ISP'S By 2006 by goverment law are ment to keep aour email and scan them for key words for several years imagine the server, and invitation of privacy bet this isnt in the small print! help scotch this rumor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…