How to get favourite ringtone onto new phone

kimtrnc 26 Jul 11

Just bought a new(ish)phone, and want to use my existing ringtone also, but not sure how to do it? anyone help, please?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 26 Jul 11

Bluetooth across

buteman 27 Jul 11

Like Fruit Bat /\0/\ said switch bluetooth on in both phones and go to the Ringtone you want and send it to the other phone.

Now I could not transfer my ringtone to my new phone when I got it as it said file could not be sent either that or it was greyed out and could not be sent.

Anyhow I never got it transferred but I could have downloaded it from the Internet to my phone at a cost and that did not appeal to me.

So maybe there are some that cannot be moved and maybe yours is one of them.

My favourite ringtone was Taxi as I was the unpaid Taxi driver of the house I thought that it would be appropriate.

Woolwell 27 Jul 11

I transferred my ringtone from the old phone to pc using the usb connection and Windows Explorer and then connected the new phone by usb and copied pasted the ringtone to the new phone's memory. The on the new phone searched for it and set it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message