How to get back to original display settings

Zebrapec 00:01 17 Jan 05

Hi, just had a big fault with graphics card, and I want to get back to the original graphics as displayed by my onboard graphics chip while I sort my card out. So how do I make the windows smaller that appear when you press say 'start' or make the toolbar smaller, please.
Sys is win98, PEN II 350 MHz.

ACOLYTE 00:41 17 Jan 05

I think you will need to install the driver for the onboard graffix chip,uninstall the driver for the other g card and if you need to remove the card then enable the onboard chip in the bios
windows will probably load default VGA drivers for it you need then to install the drivers for it.Sounds like the display is set at 640x480 if the drivers are loaded right click the desktop and select propeties then settings and adjust you display there if there are no drivers or the default VGA drivers are loaded you may not be able to alter it until you install the proper drivers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…