How to forward on a email

ponytail 16:30 06 Jun 14
Answered

I requested a menu from a restaurant to b e emailed to me and would like to forward it on to my sister in laws email address but seem unable to find a option to forward it.My OS is Windows 7.Can someone advise

john bunyan 16:55 06 Jun 14

Save the menu as a file in the format it was sent to you _was it a jpeg or .pdf.Then prepare to forward the e mail, then (in Outlook) there is an insert icon in the header with a paper clip. Press that and find the file you saved.(Don't know what e mail you use- I use Outlook)

wiz-king 16:59 06 Jun 14

What email client do you use or is it web-mail?

ponytail 17:18 06 Jun 14

I use hotmail

rdave13 17:37 06 Jun 14

Have a look here.

BRYNIT 17:41 06 Jun 14

Hotmail is now Outlook.com. If you log onto your account, right click on the email it should give you the option to forward the email.

Woolwell 19:06 06 Jun 14

You asked an identical question before Previous thread. Why don't you do the same again?

I'm losing patience.

1]: [click here

ponytail 08:55 07 Jun 14

I have just right clicked on the email but the forward option is not highlighted

ponytail 08:59 07 Jun 14

Hi Woolwell apologies for that but have started so many threads it is hard to remember exactly what I have done.In future will check my posts before starting another.And yes have solved the problem.Thanks all

wiz-king 10:08 07 Jun 14

Please use the green tick if your problem is resolved. Then we wont keep rereading the post.

ponytail 10:51 07 Jun 14
Answer

Hi wiz-king done that once again thanks for the help.Still wondering that when I right click on the email the forward option is not highlighted so unable to forward it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…