How to forward on a email

ponytail 16:30 06 Jun 14
Answered

I requested a menu from a restaurant to b e emailed to me and would like to forward it on to my sister in laws email address but seem unable to find a option to forward it.My OS is Windows 7.Can someone advise

john bunyan 16:55 06 Jun 14

Save the menu as a file in the format it was sent to you _was it a jpeg or .pdf.Then prepare to forward the e mail, then (in Outlook) there is an insert icon in the header with a paper clip. Press that and find the file you saved.(Don't know what e mail you use- I use Outlook)

wiz-king 16:59 06 Jun 14

What email client do you use or is it web-mail?

ponytail 17:18 06 Jun 14

I use hotmail

rdave13 17:37 06 Jun 14

Have a look here.

BRYNIT 17:41 06 Jun 14

Hotmail is now Outlook.com. If you log onto your account, right click on the email it should give you the option to forward the email.

Woolwell 19:06 06 Jun 14

You asked an identical question before Previous thread. Why don't you do the same again?

I'm losing patience.

1]: [click here

ponytail 08:55 07 Jun 14

I have just right clicked on the email but the forward option is not highlighted

ponytail 08:59 07 Jun 14

Hi Woolwell apologies for that but have started so many threads it is hard to remember exactly what I have done.In future will check my posts before starting another.And yes have solved the problem.Thanks all

wiz-king 10:08 07 Jun 14

Please use the green tick if your problem is resolved. Then we wont keep rereading the post.

ponytail 10:51 07 Jun 14
Answer

Hi wiz-king done that once again thanks for the help.Still wondering that when I right click on the email the forward option is not highlighted so unable to forward it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac