How to fix stuttering video and audio?

SanditZ 16:18 09 Oct 13

I encounter this problem about 3 days ago after installing sound driver. It happens every single time I play a video or a song. My laptop - FUJITSU LifeBook T2020

alanrwood 16:43 09 Oct 13

If it started when you did the driver update roll it back to the previous one in Device Manager

Forum Editor 16:49 09 Oct 13

Transferred to Tech Helproom from Speakers Corner.

SanditZ 12:52 10 Oct 13

Still can't fix the problem To be more specifically,the problem is the same problem in this video : click here

alanrwood 15:43 10 Oct 13

Have you rolled back the driver then?

SanditZ 16:42 10 Oct 13

Yes.I rolled back the driver and the problem still persist

alanrwood 18:50 10 Oct 13

Where did you download the driver from.

I would now go to the hardware manufacturers web site and redownload them and install them. It is possible that your download was slightly corrupted. Alternatively go into Device Manager and delete the item completely then reboot and let Windows find the driver.

What are you using to play the videos. It might be worth reinstalling it

SanditZ 12:45 11 Oct 13

I installed the driver by this program called - Easy Driverspack 5.2 I click the Start tab -> Extrac and install drivers(I) [Recommend]

I went to hardware manufacturers website and redownload the audio driver as you told me, and it still stutter while i watching videos or listening to music.And I also uninstall the audio driver and restart the windows, then let the windows automatically install the audio driver for me.The result is still the same.

I use both The KMPlayer and VLC Player, and the result is still the same. Please help me, there must be the way to fix this. Thanks in advance. :)

rdave13 16:07 11 Oct 13

Try a system restore to before the problem.

SanditZ 06:52 12 Oct 13

I don't have any restore points.

SanditZ 07:17 12 Oct 13

I have a good news!!!!!!!!!! I performed a Clean Boot and found that there's no stuttering in video or audio!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…