How to find out who owns domain

MichelleC 12:41 28 Feb 03

I'm sure I went to a site once where you could just enter the domain name and get details of who owns it. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Cantillion 12:55 28 Feb 03

You need to do a "whois" query - try this: click here

beeuuem 13:01 28 Feb 03

Beaten to it again!
click here

Also handy is
click here

Hope your ME is behaving better tthan mine!

AndySD 13:04 28 Feb 03
  pj123 13:13 28 Feb 03

the site you need to go to is: click here

€dstow 13:16 28 Feb 03

Here's the one I use click here

Stokey 13:21 28 Feb 03

€dstow, prepared for the meeting then?

And you've been away! LOL, you must be coming superfluous at at your place. Good management that, employing good people.

tran1 13:33 28 Feb 03 click here , Type in a domain and if its registered, click to see who its registered with.

MichelleC 14:14 28 Feb 03

Thanks a lot, all.

Goldcroft 14:37 28 Feb 03

Interesting. Put my website address into four suggested (two were duplicated). Only and came up with my name and address (though out of date). All Nettools only came up with my hosting service and came up with nothing.

€dstow 15:11 28 Feb 03

Had the meeting early today. We're all backed up ready for next week when we'll be very busy.

My absence was because I was supervising a photoshoot in the USA. Returned yesterday on the redeye. I'm not a very good traveller east to west and I get awful jetlag so I'm going now to get some sleep.

The results of my visit should keep us in caviare and champagne (well jam butties and Guiness) for a few weeks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…