How? Export personal forms from outlook 97 to 2003

Jeecie 20:06 24 Jun 05

Hi! At work the IT team are upgrading my work PC.
Currenlty WIN 2000 Pro + Outlook 97.... will be upgraded to Win XP PRO + Outlook 2003.

How do I export all the personal forms (all emails that I use loads, over & over) from outlook 97 to 2003... had a search aorund & can't seem to find anything?

P.S. The IT team said they only way they know is to "start/load-up" each "form" (i.e. each of my customised "emails") in Outlook and save it as a draft to the networked email-server, then after I'm upgraded open each email up and save it as a new "personal form" in Outlook 2003... only they don't know either how to create Personal Forms in 2003 & everytime I've tried on someone elses machine it never comes out quite right!!
Any help appreciated.

briggzy 20:59 24 Jun 05

Hi, see the following microsoft link click here
This seems to suggest that if you publish your forms to the personal forms library then they are stored in either your pst file or mailbox and may be available to use after the upgrade, as a precaution though export your mail to a .pst file and save the forms separately as .oft files.

Jeecie 10:29 12 Jul 05

... thank you... I took a belt + braes approach...I went into Outlook & painstakingly opened up each "personal form" saved them each as a draft email... (I had over 100x I;d created over time!!)

And then, after my work's IT dept. had upgraded me I found that indeed as per briggzy's post my Personal Forms were stored automatically for me on the office email-server and were restored with correct name & contents... to my mailbox afterw the upgradd had been performed so all's well that end's well...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac