How to email Photos???

sorefingers 19:33 17 Aug 03

How can I email several dozen jpgs (wedding photos)as attachments, easily, without having to compress each one individually?

Thanx for any help

powerless 19:38 17 Aug 03

Insert > Picture > Select your picture > Open.

Then repeat.

Or, Insert > File Attachment > Select your several > Attach.

Or pop the pictures into a ZIP file.

Then, Insert > File Attachment > Select the ZIP file > Attach.

The picture files would ideally be JPEGS.

pj123 19:39 17 Aug 03

Why not use the free webspace that your ISP will give you and upload them to it. then anyone who wants to see (and download) them only needs to right click on the photo and save.

flobby 19:56 17 Aug 03

hi sorefingers,
You can go to click here and register with them and you will be able to upload all your photo's to them. You then send a password to who ever you want to see them and they can view and download any that they want.
I use this site to upload pictures, so that if my computer crashes, I can still retrieve all my photo's.
Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Flobby

DieSse 21:00 17 Aug 03

Whatever you do, don't email them all on one email to anybody that doesn't have a braodband connection, If you do their download time will be so high, they'll thing their email has gone wrong, and hate you forever.

The website idea is much better - then you just send out a brief email inviting them to view.

john-232317 21:11 17 Aug 03

H P do a share to web prog that comes with their digi cameras which is excellent.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…