How to Ebay Sellers Account?

david-233692 11:31 17 Apr 05

Can anyone offer any advice or help when establishing a Ebay sellers account. The problem I am having is that I simply cannot progress any further than the "create sellers account" selection before timing out. I have attempted to create an account on both a desktop and laptop without success. I am using McAfee and Avg, can these be the problem? I have had no difficulty in creating a paypal account, or establishing an account with any other site. I have e-mailed ebay, and other than the normal checks, nothing specific from them. I would be grateful for any help or advice offered.

Diodorus Siculus 14:10 17 Apr 05

What McAffee program? If it is an ad blocker, that may be part of the trouble. try disabling it first and see what happens.

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:27 17 Apr 05

If the mcAfee is an AV as well as AVG you should not use both. Dump one or the other.

€dstowe 14:53 17 Apr 05

Are you using a browser other than IE? I have been told that eBay only works correctly on Internet Explorer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…