How does Teamviewer auto run at startup

johnincrete 08:02 AM 19 Jun 12

I downloaded Teamviewer and have found it OK for my purposes but I don't need now it until September. It automatically starts when Windows starts but I can't see how. More importantly, I can't see how to stop it. I could delete the program and redownload in September but I would prefer to just stop the autostart. I ran msconfig and stopped Open Office from autostart but I cannot see anything connected to Teamviewer - and I would not want it to run all the time anyway. The programs checked in msconfig are: stsystra MSASCui Res Scedhlp TrueImageMonitor CNSEMAIN msseces GoogleToolbarNotifier & DSLMON. The rest are unchecked Any ideas?

birdface 08:12 AM 19 Jun 12

Found this.

1. In order to stop and shut down the program, go to the Extras Menu and select Options. In the options menu - under General, deselect the box next to Start TeamViewer with Windows. That will mean the program has to be manually started when your machine boots up.
  johnincrete 16:18 PM 19 Jun 12

Thanks Buteman but Extras Menu of what?

onthelimit1 16:28 PM 19 Jun 12

Extras menu in Teamviewer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11