how do you save a game?

dfghjkl 22:21 20 Aug 03

please excuse my ignorance,but me and son no1 have just started playing games on pc,win xp,indycar series,after playing i thought i had saved game but i couldnt get the save to load up game, or when playing game couldnt acces saved games,i guess i need an idiots guide,thanks.

simongy 22:28 20 Aug 03

sometimes there is an option to autosave games as you reach certain stages. And then there are games which just save your score and nothing else. Sometimes you have to create a 'save game' file. Sorry for the boring advice: let us know how you get on.....

Jester2K II 22:30 20 Aug 03

It'll be in the manual!

dfghjkl 23:14 20 Aug 03

i think i did make a save game file but couldnt do anything with it,i have got no paperwork with games i havnt actually bought any yet but i want latest f1 game,my indycar game was a freebie and also i have rollercoaster tycoon which i belive was a common pc freebie.thanks

ordep 10:05 21 Aug 03

Try the forum. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…