How do you remove Tiscali CD

Sethhaniel 10:26 22 Mar 04

In latest edition of PCAdvisor (May 2004) - followed all advice gently lift cd to remove from page without damaging page - all well - but the cd is glued into the binding of the magazine - thus the removal has shattered the cd leaving parts of cd and its cover still stuck in the binding of magazine - which would mean destroying the magazine to remove remaining piece. And of course CD totally unusable.

Gongoozler 10:37 22 Mar 04

I find the best way to remove the cd is to support the page, and gently but firmly rotate the cd. I haven't had a torn page for many months using this method.

paddyjack 12:06 22 Mar 04

a warm iron on the back of the page, or a hair dryer also on the back of the page

Sethhaniel 12:53 22 Mar 04

This CD has become part of the magazine as it has been glued into the binding of the magazine - if the magazine was stapled the staple would be through the CD ;)- to keep the magazine in one piece I have had to leave a half inch of CD and cover which is solidly glued into spine ;} - As the CD is in a way SPAM which usually is filed in the round recepticle on the floor - only this time it has had to be put there in bits ;}

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…