how do you remove Startup.cpl

Ballie 21:28 03 Jan 05

I am running win xp home, I have just installed a programme called STARTUP CONTROL PANEL by Mike Lin click here.

I want to remove the programe from my pc but it does not show up in the add/remove programmes however it does show in the control panel I have done a search for files and folders that contains words like startup.cpl etc but windows can't find anything (except the folder I downloaded the thing to before I ran the program, and I have deleted that) Please can someone help me get this programe off my pc it is driving me nuts I have sat here for over 3 hours trying to find it to get rid of it but I just can't find where it lives!

Oh and by the way I was not running system restore at the time either!

hope someone can help I have searched google and yahoo and can't find anything to help.

Simon

curlylad 21:52 03 Jan 05

You could try a fre uninstall tool like MyUninstaller click here

Technotiger 22:16 03 Jan 05

Hi, you are 'on your own' here. This is a duplicate Post. Have a look at his other Post, same Title. Cheers.

Technotiger 22:22 03 Jan 05

Me again - this one needs the Green Tick too.

Cheers - Happy New Year.

Ballie 08:22 04 Jan 05

thank you all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…