How do you make a website login form

rossgolf 00:25 01 Dec 07

how can you make a website login for like the one on pca with the email address and the password....i no how to make the fields but am a bit confused on how u send it to what server/computer and how
i want to make a website with a login screen can anyone point me in the rite direction?

johnnyrocker 01:37 01 Dec 07

web design forum?

johnny

tasslehoff burrfoot 08:05 01 Dec 07

this would be best placed in the web design forum, not just becuase it's the rule, but also becuase that's where the experts hang out.

To start you off, you're going to need a database to hold the login IDs and passwords and you'll need to use a programming language. There are a few, examples are PHP and ASP.net.

The language you use to do this will largely be determined by what your webhost allows - I think php is pretty standard, but check before you launch into any serious learning.

If you find that you can use php then google "php login script", no point reinventing the wheel you should find something freely available that will suit your needs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…