How do you insert the 'click here' response?

MalcSP 11:01 06 Jan 03
  MalcSP 11:01 06 Jan 03

On three occasions I have been assisted in resolving my problem by the forum's excellent friends by a 'Click here' response. Once, I felt able to help someone else with their problem. How does one insert a 'Click here'?

tileman 11:06 06 Jan 03

if you want to help someone with problem & give them web address that is the ::click here::

€dstow 11:10 06 Jan 03

If you put a web address or an email address in full into you writings it gets converted to the click here automatically by PCA.

€d

Djohn 11:12 06 Jan 03

MalcSP, Just copy and paste the URL and the site will convert it to a link for you.

EG: www pc advisor co uk but with the dots and without the spaces, click here

Djohn 11:15 06 Jan 03

Sorry, somehow I put a comma in that link!!

click here this one will work :o(

Andsome 11:38 06 Jan 03

As has been said, if you are on a website and wish to offer it to others, right click on the URL at the top and select COPY. You can then open up a reply in the forum, type what you want to say then right click EDIT and select PASTE. The website will show as a complete URL, but when you post it will show as a click here. If you want to tell people where to buy cartridges for example, just type www. 7dayshop. com, but without the spaces. If you do this without the spaces you end up with click here when you post.

MalcSP 14:33 06 Jan 03

Thanks everyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…