how to do you enable touch and launch on Toshiba ?

Mit123 15:38 25 Mar 06

i have a toshiba laptop A60 satellite pro and i have some how disabled the touch and launch software for the touch pad , how do i enable it or get it working again ?

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:43 25 Mar 06

from elsewhere......'It is very strange. All newest Toshiba units have this option. The FN button must be hold down while you press F9 button. Check please “Mouse properties”. There you will find “TOUCHPAD ON/OFF” tab.'

HTH

G

Mit123 16:02 25 Mar 06

thanks but im not talking about the touch pad the touch pad works great its the Touch and Launch, what that is ,is when you press a certain point on your touch pad it bring up another small window and from there you can easyily open your files. i no i havent explained it very well but try this website click here any more ideas???

keverne 20:02 25 Mar 06

On both my Toshiba laptops: Start menu > All Programs > Toshiba > Utilities > Touch and Launch > Untick Disable Touch and Launch.

Taff™ 16:57 26 Mar 06

On both mine (Satellite Pro`s) the last post suggestion isn`t available. The shortcut from my desktop is "C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Console\TInTouch.exe" so look for TinTouch.exe on your HDD and try double clicking that file.(If it`s there of course!)

woodchip 17:22 26 Mar 06

You need to reload the touch pad drivers

Mit123 11:42 01 Apr 06

Taff™ i have put TInTouch.exe in start>run>TInTouch.exe and it comes up with a small window , but i dont think that can help?

Taff™ 10:14 06 Apr 06

On mine it brings up Toshiba Console. When you say "a small window" - can you enlarge it or do you mean that Tshiba Console doesn`t solve your problem?

Sorry for the delay in replying - I`m working in Dubai for a week or so! Internet cafe`s are not the best around.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…