How do you "Buy" a free music download?

pj123 15:24 15 Sep 05

I am putting this thread up again because it seems to have got itself in to a Forum called Digital World which doesn't work.

I tried a site that said Free Music Download.

However, having found the track I would like, it seems I have to pay for it. So where does this Free Music Download come into it?

Hopefully this will stay in the Helproom Forum.

Yoda Knight 15:28 15 Sep 05

U are free to choose to pay them for it maybe ???

plsndrs3 16:11 15 Sep 05

Maybe the cost is to cover royalties [hmmm] rather than pay for a download?

Stuartli 16:29 15 Sep 05

Re Digital World:

click here

martjc 16:30 15 Sep 05

which charge you to download their software, but then allow you to download the music for free. Sounds like you have found one of these. Not strictly legal though - filesharing is in abundence.

Meshuga 16:45 15 Sep 05

I would assume that it means that you don`t pay to download anything but you do pay for what you download. It`s like you dont pay for getting on a bus but you do pay for the journey. It`s misleading though.

pj123 17:02 15 Sep 05

Thanks Guys. This is not for me but a friend who wants to add a few audio clips to some movie files he has created from his DV Digicam.

Some background sound files while the movie is playing is all he is asking.

oseven 18:20 15 Sep 05

click here
This is avery good site for the type of music you are looking for.I use it for background to most of my home videos and it's all free.

pj123 13:08 16 Sep 05

Thanks, oseven. That URL passed on.

This thread now ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…