How do u run the Medion XP recovery

Giggle n' Bits 00:01 30 Nov 04

Need to reinstall XP from the Medion supplied CD on the medion but when it boots from CD its got 3 partitions which confuses no end.

options are:-

1. C:
2. had back up partition
3. recovery partition

I deleted 1 the C: & 2 delete the back-up but not removed partition.

Now formatting 1 the C: in NTFS as it was before.

Think I have goosed it can someone help or confirm please.

plsndrs3 09:10 30 Nov 04

I had to do this once and recall that some of the instructions were in German [Medion is a German company]. I contacted them via email at click here and they could not have been more helpful - even sending me an emailon what I should do.

Unfortunately, since then I have deleted the email & moved on to another PC, so i no longer have this. However, as the nearer of bad news, I thought that I had used 3 ........

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:45 30 Nov 04

The recovery CD gives you a restore option, use that and it brings the computer and the partitions back to when you opened the box.

Giggle n' Bits 13:33 30 Nov 04

The Recovery CD gave options just like any normal install of XP would be. I have now deleted the Partitions, created 1 big one and got windows back on.

There was 2 FAT 32 partitions & 1 NTFS which I didn't think was a good idea, SP2 didn't go well, and totally dissagreed with the medion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…