how do u get the games graphics set ??

manutd23 18:34 17 Oct 04

i have a radeon 9600 pro 256mb ddr graphic card and a 17" tft screen, my problem is my screen size is set at 1280x1024 to get my graphics working fine now when i play games the graphics go large and u dont get the smoothness on the screen ( goes to 800x600 or somthing,makes it square looking. how do i make it look good with good graphics PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AndySD 18:39 17 Oct 04

Look in the Games Options you should be able to change it there.

SANTOS7 18:42 17 Oct 04

It is probably because your screen resolution is set to high to start with and the games you are playing are not capable of anything so high, if you go int your game setup options there should be options in there to run your game at a resolution recommended within the games parameters

manutd23 11:54 18 Oct 04

were do i find the games options? i can go into the display options and change the settings if thats what u mean, but when i change it to a lower setting the graphics r big and square like?

Smegs 12:35 18 Oct 04

The settings are in the Game it's self. It could be under Options.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…