How do Ilocate and install XP printer drivers

edennorman 10:23 04 Feb 05

Hello

I have just updates my OS from Win 2000 to XP and am being told that the driver I have for my Epson Stylus Photo 750 is out of date. I have checked the Epson site and their is no XP driver available. Some sites mention that the Win 2000 driver is compatible with XP but that is not the case in my experience.
I have also seen that the drivers that are included with Win XP can be used to run my printer with some loss of peripheral information but no loss of functionality....how do I install these XP drivers? Can someone tell me this please?

Thank you.

eden

BH34 10:30 04 Feb 05

Try this click here

edennorman 11:20 04 Feb 05

Nice try BH34 but...

The driver you are p[ointing to is for a Mac operating system....no good for Win XP?

eden

Microdot 11:25 04 Feb 05

Connect your Epson printer and XP will find it and loadup its own driver.
The Printer should work Ok but you will, as you say,have lost some of the original features such as ink levels etc.

Cheers de Art.

pj123 11:54 04 Feb 05

Driver Guide lists 3 drivers for the 750.

Can't post a link (doesn't work) because you need a user ID and Password.

Go to: click here

Click on the link member login (item 3)

The user ID is: drivers and the password is: all

Once there click on Simple in the left hand window and fill in the boxes. Then click on search databases. Scroll down a bit and download any of the three you think applicable.

BH34 10:42 05 Feb 05

look at this click here and click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…