how do i unlock android tablet

debsa68 14:23 14 Sep 14

Hi my grandson has put a pin code on tablet tried to reset by holding power key and volume button but device won't turn on please help

bumpkin 14:39 14 Sep 14

I don't know what tablet it is but on mine there is a tiny hole that I can push a needle in to reset it. Marked as microphone on mine just to confuse things. Yours may be different but I mean tiny, a paper clip is too thick.

debsa68 15:36 14 Sep 14

tried that and still no joy

bumpkin 16:11 14 Sep 14

OK, it was worth a try, works on my one. If you give details of the tablet someone may be able to help but very little to go on at present.

Jollyjohn 16:43 14 Sep 14

If it won't turn on it suggests the battery is flat. Charge overnight and try again. The pin code is not needed until device is running.

SparkyJack 17:32 14 Sep 14

Is it 'ded' or on but wont proceed beyond logo?

There is a software that is installed into a PC from whence to no/s also downloaded is reinstalled.Its call free so worth ago.

The software to reinstall is 'live suite 3' just browse for it comes with instructions to print out how to sheet.

The O/S you need just browse for it.

Plenty of comment on the Android pages too.

SparkyJack 07:54 15 Sep 14

More information thoughts.

Try this

With the device 'off' hold the volume control down on the + side,while holding down press on down for the long start.

If the device works it should boot to the restore mode.

Do give 'Live Suite' a try

HenryF75 08:28 15 Sep 14

f stuck trying to reset try this

debsa68 08:35 15 Sep 14

tablet switches on tried volume keys etc and reset button no joy keeps asking for pin number

debsa68 08:35 15 Sep 14

tablet switches on tried volume keys etc and reset button no joy keeps asking for pin number

SparkyJack 08:43 15 Sep 14

That's I interesting henry,but this problem is The user has not been able to get the device to function at all.

No switch on, no get to app store.

Right!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…