How do I type @ on a keyboard

FOEYDO 15:35 16 Jan 06

Hi, I need help typing @ on my Logitech mx3000 Keyboard. Until recently I had been using alt button and 064 on the numerical keypad to the right of the keyboard as instructed by my local supplier. Now since changing the batteries pressing this makes it jump back a page, very annoying. There is a little @symbol next to the 2 on the keyboard but I do not know how to access this,pressing the shift button gets "
Thanks

VoG II 15:38 16 Jan 06

It sounds like it is set as a US keyboard. Control Panel, Regional and Language Options and change to UK.

Scabby 15:42 16 Jan 06

If your keyboard set up is set for ENGLISH (United States) but you own a UK keyboard it will be Shift 2

to rectify this change your keyboard settings under the :

Control Panels> Date, Time, Language and regional settings> Regional and Language.

dont forget there are two of them to change

hope that helps

Smiler 15:48 16 Jan 06

"Until recently I had been using alt button and 064 on the numerical keypad to the right of the keyboard as instructed by my local supplier."

Is the numlock on??
Alt 064 will get @ only if numlock is on otherwise as you have found out you go back a page.

john-232317 15:59 16 Jan 06

I have Spanish keyboard set to English with @ on 2 key, I hold control alt and click 2 = @

TonyV 16:21 16 Jan 06

I have a Logitech cableless Keyboard, Y-RJ20 is the model number. Am I missing something in this thread because the @ sign on my Keyboard is on the same key as the Apostrophe '(next to the # key), so by using Shift Apostrophe I get the @ sign with out having to remember any other moves!

TonyV

Diemmess 16:39 16 Jan 06

Maybe like TonyV I'm missing the point?

Control Panel > Keyboard and Input Locales specifying English (United Kingdom) has usually done the trick for me after say an installation.

john-232317 20:27 16 Jan 06

Mine is a Spanish logitech also but dont know the model.

2 key also has " and @ on it, 3 key has ยท and # on it so they must make a variety of models ;-)

john-232317 15:51 17 Jan 06

I see its ticked how did you sort ?

Smiler 18:13 18 Jan 06

Another one who wants to keep it a secret after all our help!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…