How do I turn my "JAVA SCIPT ERROR" off ?

Cooter 15:21 02 Jun 04

Hi all, one particular website I surf to brings this annoying window up on every page, its nice to be told but after the millionth time it gets slightly annoying, I dont want to see it anymore, any ideas? I thought it was amongst the "msconfig" details but I couldnt find it. Thanks in advance

johnnyrocker 15:24 02 Jun 04

tools/internet options/advanced?

Djohn 15:27 02 Jun 04

And place a tick in the "disable script debugging", remove the tick from the box underneath "Display a notification about.....

Cooter 15:33 02 Jun 04

thanks but all the boxes you have recomended are already ticked/unticked exactly how you have advised, very strange!?!

Djohn 15:35 02 Jun 04

Is it a site you can give us a link to Cooter? then we can see if we get the same. j.

Cooter 15:38 02 Jun 04

I am attempting that as we speak, watch this space!

Cooter 15:40 02 Jun 04

here we go click here

it usually happens on this exact page however if not try clicking around the site. Thanks for your time guys.

Cooter 15:44 02 Jun 04

seems to do it more when I go "back" or forward" a page

Djohn 15:54 02 Jun 04

Just gave it a try Cooter and clicked on several of the links at the top of the page, moved back and forth several times between each one and no pop-ups except for the first one on entering the site. That one closed with a click and didn't come back. :o(

Cooter 15:57 02 Jun 04

so that error was probably within the link I sent? And after you had got rid of it, it didnt come back for you. My PC is ill then?!!

Djohn 16:02 02 Jun 04

Not sure on this Cooter but I have clicked on your link 5 times since the first attempt and the pop-up does not reappear. It may do if I was to close down, reboot and try again. I think this is something to do with session cookies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…