How do I transfer tracks from Itunes to another PC

cyberphobic 15:06 28 May 06

My daughter has several hundred tracks on Itunes on her desktop PC. I have just bought her a laptop. How do I transfer all the music on Itunes on the desktop to the laptop? have tried the obvious things but no success.

Smiler 15:45 28 May 06

That's DRM for you :-(

Smiler 15:48 28 May 06

Have you got the itunes program on the laptop?

Smiler 15:50 28 May 06

Here's another tip click here

Smiler 15:52 28 May 06

More ways here click here

cyberphobic 22:27 28 May 06

Thanks for your multiple contributions - the solution which worked for me was as follows - In iTunes on the host computer, I selected Edit/Preferences/Advanced I then ensured that "Keep iTunes folder organised" and "Copy files to iTunes music folder when adding to library" were both ticked, I then clicked on "Change" iTunes music folder location and browsed to a folder which I had created in the external hard drive which I had connected. I then clicked OK, closed the screen and went to Advanced/Consolidate Library and clicked OK. This copied all the files to the external drive which I then connected to the laptop. I then went to"Select All", then "Copy" and then clicked on the library icon in iTunes and all 727 tracks were instantly transferred!

Lyn2 05:38 17 Mar 09

This happened to me recently, and I used this iTunes-to-iTunest transfer program to help me.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced