How do i transfer my cd's onto my mp3 player?

As above...I just bought one and thought it was a striaght forward download!
How do i transfer my music onto my mp3?

Eric10 22:10 22 May 05

Does this help? click here

daba 22:10 22 May 05

You need to "rip" them to mp3. In english this means convert them to mp3 format from the CDAudio format on the music CD.

There are literally hundreds of rippers on the net - most are free. Put "CD Ripper" into Google.

Once you've got them stored on the pc as mp3, then you can drag/drop them into your mp3 player (if it is a USB connection, most are), or transfer them using software supplied with the player

Completealias 22:10 22 May 05

You need to use a program to convert your audio files in this case cds into the mp3 format I use this here it is free and I find it very good click here

Then I believe you should just be able to drag n drop your files onto your device

Totally-braindead 01:15 23 May 05

As another free example of a ripper have a look at audiograbber, full instructions on the website and very easy to use albeit basic click here

march 10:31 23 May 05

agree with Totally-braindead, have used same for a while now easy & simple to understand

march

Thanks a lot guys for ur help...I used a ripper with easy to use instructions & have no transfered on to my mp3.
Regards.
Andy :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…