How do i transfer a DVD to my computer

Uboat 14:45 16 May 10

Simplicity is vacant today people lol
Can you help me please i want to store a dvd on my computer and i dont know how to do this do you have any ideas? ive tried to put the dvd in to my computer then click on my computer right click on the little dvd icon then copy and paste in on to my computer hard drive, when I put the dvd in to the computer it should pop up and ask I what u want to do.i.e play/copy etc but nothing happens.? im running on Windows 7 (64 bit)
Thankx

jimv7 14:51 16 May 10

open the dvd with explorer, highlight all the files, copy then paste to your chosen folder.

Uboat 15:15 16 May 10

jimv7 how do i open a dvd with explorer.? never knew you could.?

kidsis 16:03 16 May 10

in the tree in your left hand side, is there a little plus sign next to the dvd drive? if so click on it and see if all the files show up?

jimv7 17:34 16 May 10

Double click my computer, right click on the dvd drive chose open or explore, all the dvd files will be shown. Then copy all and paste into your preferred folder.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…