How do i take a web page snap shot ??

madmartyr 16:29 26 Jul 07

Please can some tell me is there any free software I can use to take a web page snap shot? I am using Vista 64 bit.

Thanks

rawprawn 16:36 26 Jul 07

Vista has it's own "Snipping Tool"
click here

McD 16:38 26 Jul 07

madmartyr
I would use "snipping tool" It is found Start > all programs > Accessories > snipping tools. Great little tool, just drag/highlight what you want on the screen and click on it and it gives you options on what format you want to save html jpg etc.

rawprawn 16:38 26 Jul 07

Type snipping tool int search, you will find it.

madmartyr 16:44 26 Jul 07

Wow, so easy. Never knew Vista had a built in snipping tool lol. Thanks for all your help.

tullie 17:02 26 Jul 07

For whatever reason,its not available on mine

Stuartli 17:15 26 Jul 07

Have you tried Prt Scr from the keyboard and pasting it into Word or similar progam?

brundle 17:16 26 Jul 07

tullie;
Go to Programs And Features in Control Panel, select Turn Windows Features on and off, tick Tablet PC Optional Components. Using Home Premium, not sure if Home Basic has it (if you're on Basic).

mfletch 18:57 26 Jul 07

tullie, If you do not have it! you could try this free one I use it and find it very useful.

MWsnap
click here

mfletch

rawprawn 21:05 26 Jul 07

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…