How do I take screen shots

Ambasedor 10:06 03 Oct 07

How do I take and save on my pc screen shots. I dont want to select all copy and paste all the time
Thanks

baldydave 10:09 03 Oct 07

Hi,
I think this is what you need,
click here

Dave

rawprawn 10:09 03 Oct 07

Which OS have you got? Vista has a snipping tool included.

Technotiger 10:32 03 Oct 07

This one is brilliant ....

click here

Les 10:45 03 Oct 07

Try this, I have used it for a few years with no bother. click here

Ambasedor 10:46 03 Oct 07

Thanks I will look at those but I was told i could use the button marked print screen on my keyboard but dont know how to use it. I have XP professional

jimv7 10:54 03 Oct 07

Press 'print screen' to copy the screen, 'alt/print screen' to copy the active window, open paint and paste.

P1d 10:55 03 Oct 07

You can use the printscreen button by just pressing it, then open up paint or whichever program you wish to use and choose "Edit", "Paste", this will paste the captured image into the desired program.

If you just want to capture a specific window that is open, ensure that window is the live window by clicking (this usually turns the title bar dark blue) then press "Alt"+"PrintScreen" then again open up the desired program, choose "Edit" and "Paste" which will paste only the live window into the program.

I hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…