How do I store favourite fonts??

Greetings Friends,

A little problem I have is that, of all the fonts available to me I regularly use only 3 or 4 of them. Is there any way that I can possibly move these 3 or 4 so that they are at the top of the list (at the very beginning, rather than have to go and search for them every time??

Much thanks in anticipation,
Mikos.

Jackcoms 12:38 12 Oct 06

The fonts in Word and Excel, for example, are listed alphabetically.

That's not too difficult to scroll through is it??

Eric10 12:52 12 Oct 06

In Word and Excel click the down arrow to select a font then type the first letter of the required font to go straight to the fonts starting with that letter.

Thank you Eric10 for your constructive reply. I will use your suggestion in future.

Jackcoms; I am fully aware that fonts are listed alphabetically. It's all a question of saving time when looking for particular fonts. If you cannot make a helpful suggestion to a request on the forum, please refrain from making any.

Mikos.

Jackcoms 13:55 12 Oct 06

My response was helpful, as I saw it, given your badly put question.

Please note, also, that I have been providing help in this Forum for 4 or 5 years now as other members will testify.

I await your apology.

GroupFC 13:59 12 Oct 06

Why?

Your first paragraph was correct and helpful. Your second paragraph was unnecessary.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…