How do I???? share e-mail programme

1832bchs 18:14 04 Feb 03

After a lot of trial and error I have got my network up and running. However, I can't get my head round how I share programmes. For instance how do I access my e-mail client from the machine on which it is NOT installed??????
I am using XP Home on the main machine and Win 98SE on my laptop.

y_not 18:23 04 Feb 03

You need Outlook installed on both machines.

Open the Outlook help files and type "sharing" this gives a detailed explanation

1832bchs 18:51 04 Feb 03

I use Incredimail.

DieSse 20:02 04 Feb 03

Well then, you need Incredimail installed on both systems.

1832bchs 22:25 04 Feb 03

Yes, I have managed to figure that one out for myself. Perhaps I am not making myself clear? I want to be able to access the e-mails downloaded on one machine on the other one.....and v.versa.
Can it be done and if so how?

y_not 06:29 06 Feb 03

Share a file folder with another person
On the Outlook Bar, click Other or Other Shortcuts.

Click My Computer .If the My Computer icon is missing, you need to add it.

Double-click the drive that contains the folder you want to share.

Right-click the folder you want to share, and then click Sharing on the shortcut menu.

Click Shared As, and then select the options you want.
For Help on an option, click the question mark , and then click the option.

If the Sharing command is not available, you must enable file and print sharing services. For more information, see your Windows documentation.

To quickly locate the folder you want, use the Folder List. If the Folder List is not visible, click the View menu, and then click Folder List.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…