How do I setup a Netgear card to a ZoomX4 Router

James_the_Great 03:32 04 Nov 04

How do I setup a Netgear card to a ZoomX4 Router, I know how to setup router, I have to use IE to set it up. My ISP is plus.net, this is my connection details;
To connect to broadband you'll need the connection details shown below. There's also links here to other helpful information about Broadband, such as how to set up your hardware and how to check the status of your order.
Essential Connection details
Username:

[email protected]
Password: Enter your password as usual
Data circuit information: VPI = 0 (Virtual Path Identifier)
VCI = 38 (Virtual Channel Identifier)
Data Link Encapsulation: PPPoA
PPP properties: VC Multiplexed

Why I want to setup Network card is so I can use SuSE 9.1 pro because I don't know how to setup my Sagem USB Modem, have asked people at suse forum with no luck, does anyone know what to do.

hillybilly 09:42 04 Nov 04

What model of netgear network card are trying to setup? Assuming you just have anormal 10/100 pci card, once physically installed in your pc you just need to install the drivers. Next get a straight through patch cable and plug into said card and into port 1 on the router. Your router should have a DHCP server which will allocate an IP address to the network card, so now you should be able to enter I/Explorer and enter your Plusnet username and password.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…