How do I set two screens display?

richardkms 13:38 18 Jun 06

Hi,
I have another problem aswell as the previous one!
I have been able to set my PB K5285 (NVidea) to use a double screen set up to veiw on my Phillips LCD at the same time. That was easy doing it through controlpanel/display/settings/advance. At the same time with the LCD I was unable to do this with our Fujitsu Amilo D7820 using ATI Radeon 9000. When the additional monitor using the above settings was checked, it was said to be not available because it wouldn't support DDC.
It seems, after checking that Radeon 9000 will support DDC so how can I get around this?
If this is not able to be done, can I use the LCD as the default screen and not use the original fujitsu screen at all? How could this be acheived if it is possible?
Richard.

woodchip 17:55 18 Jun 06

In Control Panel\Display. Your card as to support dual or you will need two cards in

woodchip 14:26 19 Jun 06

Re your mail, what graphics card do you have and what Ports are on it at the back of the computer? The one that your Monitor connects to. If there is only one port in the card then you have to buy a PCI graphics card to connect another Monitor. All Operating Systems above Win98se support this way of doing things. Re you can have two graphics card working at the same time, on the same computer.

richardkms 14:58 19 Jun 06

There is an ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 card
The plug is a 15pin monitor one. This is as the PBell which works fine though. That has an NVidea card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…