How do I sent Firefox in an email?

bristolgirl 13:05 08 Sep 07

Hi
My brother has had IE corrupted on his PC and wants me to send him the Firefox browser in an email, as he can still open his emails.

How do I do this?

Thanks in advance.

woodchip 13:09 08 Sep 07

It's a NON starter unless you are both on BroadBand and use something like this. click here You can send large file's using it, Make sure it's zipped so it does not take as long

mfletch 13:14 08 Sep 07

Hi Like woodchip says its to large to send by email 5877kb

Has he tried a system restore?

mfletch

birdface 13:16 08 Sep 07

Try this.click here

birdface 13:19 08 Sep 07

Oops sorry .Thinking of something else.

birdface 13:23 08 Sep 07

Can you not just send him this click here and he can download it himself.click here

bristolgirl 13:25 08 Sep 07

OK I am trying what woodchip has suggested, as we are both on broadband. I hope I have done it right!

mfletch, thank you for your input too. I think he has tried system restore quite a bit. He thinks that he has had a bad worm that has corrupted his IE. He still has his original IE disc and tried to reinstall it but this didn't work either. So that doesn't sound very good, does it?

Marg7, I think burning it will have to be my next option but of course like, everybody else, he could do with it immediately.

woodchip 13:26 08 Sep 07

How can he download it IE does not work. So it looks like he as only the one Browser on the Comp

bristolgirl 13:27 08 Sep 07

Thanks for your help buteman but he cannot open anything that requires opening a browser fist, as he hasn't got one that is working.

Gosh, I hope that I am making sense!!

woodchip 13:30 08 Sep 07

As my first post you can use it as a free trial. It will send up to 2Gb so he could get it like that

mfletch 13:32 08 Sep 07

What antispyware programs has he got? has he run any to see if it is malware?

mfletch

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…