How do i send a picture to a web page

mymate 13:18 04 Nov 06

There is a nice guy helping me with Paintshop Pro , he wants me to put the picture on to the web page. Can someone tell me how to do it please. At the moment the picture is on my desktop. Thanks very much

Jackcoms 13:20 04 Nov 06

"Can someone tell me how to do it please"

I would have thought that the "nice guy" should have given you instructions!

mymate 13:24 04 Nov 06

Ha ha . I didn't want to look like i was thick !I go back and ask him,but he is from the USA ,so his time difference is different .

skidzy 13:25 04 Nov 06

Are you actually trying to load a picture to your web page or does this nice man just wish to see the image within a forum.
If you need to show him the image from your computer try Image shack hosting click here this will then provide a link for him to see the picture/photo etc.

Hope this helps

hssutton 13:26 04 Nov 06

Where on the web? you can create your own album for free at click here

mymate 13:30 04 Nov 06

Thanks skidzy and hssutton, i try them now.I just need to put the image on the forum . Thanks very much .

mymate 13:38 04 Nov 06

Thanks very much,i have done it now.So simple when you got someone to tell you .Cheers

mymate 15:53 04 Nov 06

I joined up to "Photobucket" and just had 68 emails from them !!! all saying the same "welcome to Photobucket !

anchor 17:00 04 Nov 06

This is an image hosting service you don`t have to sign up to. Try it out.

click here

Technotiger 18:02 04 Nov 06

This is another popular way to put pics on the web - click here and it is free.

Cheers

mymate 18:25 04 Nov 06

Thanks anchor and Technotiger, i have bookmarked both those.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…