How do I save web cam videos

steve263000 08:57 AM 14 May 13

I have purchased the LifeCam HD-3000 for my computer. It is enough for my basic needs. It has been set up and seems to work fine, but I cannot find how to save the photos and videos that I want to take with it. I have downloaded the special effects package, and that is pretty pointless, thinking that there would be somewhere to save with that.

I have been onto the Microsoft site, but could not find any help there either.

Has anyone got one of these cameras and how do I save?

Woolwell 11:52 AM 14 May 13

Try using Windows Movie Maker and capture videos using that.

Woolwell 11:52 AM 14 May 13

Live Photo Gallery for stills.

steve263000 17:42 PM 14 May 13

I cannot find the photo/video to save or work with, When you create a video or photo with the Web cam nothing seems to happen. That is it, the video is there but you can do nothing with it.

Woolwell 18:05 PM 14 May 13

Before you record open Windows Movie Maker then you should see on the home tab webcam video click on that and then set it up and record. I haven't your webcam but this procedure works with mine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11