how do i reset enable to disable in Boot file

dessi 12:19 22 Sep 04

Recently my Pc crashed but before i heeded advice and wrote down the details of my Bios settings for backup reference. i am a Novice and need your help to reset one item.
My system comprises of:Ms XP, Home edition
version2002 service Pack1
OEM Mesh Computers
AMD Athalon(TM) XP200 +
1.2 GHz
512MB Ram
Page file set at7.67MB
I was able to start up with a floppy boot disk, last night i entered Bios to compare present details with backup and observed that under BOOt Full Screen logo is showing [ Enabled] whereas before it was showing [Disabled] when i do go back into Bios settings and highlite/select Fullscreen logo, what key do i press to set it to [Disabled]
presently i'm seeing AV733 and a window with lots of numbers Post? when i turn on my PC. i also had to move down floppy from top to no:2 hard drive back to no:1. i would like to not see the post info, just Windows loading.
Please can you help thanks

Philwane 12:26 22 Sep 04

In my Bios (award) once you highlight the subject you alter the settings with Page Up Page down keys
Hope this helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…