How do I remove the tick on log in to this forum

It's Me 20:52 28 Feb 05

For the past 3+ months I have been staying on the Algarve, and had the free exclusive use of someone elses PC. Tomorrow we start our journey home. I have tried to remove my log in details from the first page as you get to this site. I have tried unticking the box, and then logging out correctly all to no avail.

I am very reluctant to leave this PC so that anyone else can log in as though they were me, but how do I fix it.

I am sure it is easy, but - - -

AndySD 20:56 28 Feb 05

Delete the cookies in the temp internet folder

Alan H E 20:57 28 Feb 05

Try disc cleanup - highlight internet files 7 click view files should show all the cookies then click edit >select all>click delete

It's Me 21:35 28 Feb 05

Andy and Alan. I tried both those, and the darned log in details are still there.

Now just where are these details kept I wonder.

I'm v. glad that I didn't store any banking details on this machine to help logging in there.

VoG II 21:45 28 Feb 05

First of all log on and untick the Remember me box. Close Internet Explorer. Run CleanUp! click here

First click Options and make sure Cookies is ticked.

AndySD 21:50 28 Feb 05

Go to Tools at the top of the page then Internet options then Content click autocomplete untick the boxes and click The two clear buttons.

It's Me 22:16 28 Feb 05

Thanks all of you. I've tried, but it won't forget my details. Amazing!

Too late now. I'll just have to hope that no-one messes about.

Buchan 35 22:47 28 Feb 05

I don`t know if it`s worth trying to contact FE,
maybe he can remove all your details painlessly

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…