how do i remove micro antivirus 2009

nonowtatall 20:19 07 Oct 08

I was downloading msn messeger and IE7 and i must have run to something and now this half screen is blocking everything and all sorts of anti vrus removers are runnig if i say yes they ask for $48 dollers the problem is i cannot get to my start button to open my programmes where have an anti malware prog aand anti spyware prog that can activate any solutions

ronalddonald 20:54 07 Oct 08

type of operating systme do you have. This would help us to answering your query with what to do.

ronalddonald 20:56 07 Oct 08

you tried restarting in safe mode by pressing f8 key when you restart depend son opeating system

nonowtatall 21:08 07 Oct 08

windows xp pro

nonowtatall 21:12 07 Oct 08

f i switch the internet off will my computer still have these anti virus things on or do they invade the system and work without the internet

birdface 22:24 07 Oct 08

Any of those showing.click here

brundle 22:30 07 Oct 08

Download click here, update, scan.
Free & legitimate, ought to get rid of the problem.

birdface 22:57 07 Oct 08

press the windows logo key and see if it opens the start button.

brundle 23:48 07 Oct 08

Press Ctrl & Escape together to bring up the start menu.

nonowtatall 09:51 08 Oct 08

will let you know how i come on as i am using afriends computer as i cant get on to mime with the anti virus thing

nonowtatall 15:04 09 Oct 08

thanks buteman and brundle both of those worked but there was no programs or my computer showing the trojan must hide it also tried f8 key but it wont let you run a program from a memory stick so went back to original windows and got my computer from the bottom found my memory stick and run superantivirus that cleared most but malwarebytes anti virus cleared the rest thanks for all your valuable help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac