How Do I Remove Bundled Software Uninstaller

redbarron 12:57 PM 11 Nov 13

Windows 7 64-bit

I cannot uninstall 'Bundled Software Uninstaller' in control panel. Each time I try to uninstall it a pop up says 'There's an internet connection problem please try again later'.

I do not have an internet connection problem.

Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this. I have tried Sophos virus removal tool which did find a couple of viruses but didn't fix the problem.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:47 PM 11 Nov 13

AdwCleaner should remove it

redbarron 15:01 PM 11 Nov 13

Thanks Fruit Bat /\0/\

But I managed to sort it using CCleaner in the end.

deva45 05:58 AM 24 Nov 13

@redbarron Can U please tell me how to uninstall bundled software uninstaller using ccleaner

redbarron 09:22 AM 24 Nov 13

In the end I fixed the problem by resetting my browser.

Go to you browser, select tools / internet options / advance tab. Click on the reset buttons. This basically reinstalls your browser, which in my case was internet explorer 10. That fixed the malware problem for me.

Hope this helps

lotvic 10:54 AM 24 Nov 13

Further info click here

Be alert and careful that you UNtick/DEselect 'extras', toolbars etc. that want to install when you download free programs.

redbarron 11:35 AM 24 Nov 13

You could always try a system restore to an earlier time when things were running right.

I found I had to turn my anti virus software temporarily off for system restore to work.

It might also be worth running a full anti virus scan as well afterwards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know