How do I register with TinyPic

Covergirl 13:11 19 Nov 10
Answered

Ok, thanks for all the advice on a previous post click here

I'm now trying to register with TinyPic but it keeps taking me back to Photobucket Registration page !

click here the click the Join Now red button at the top. Takes me to click here

I'm already with Photobucket so I signed in to see if there was any mention of TinyPic, or a mention of them taking over TinyPic or vice versa. Nada!

Now I'm signed into Photobucket, clicking the Join Photobucket Now takes me into my Photobucket account.

Anyone got any answers please? Thanks

lotvic 13:22 19 Nov 10

Photobucket has bought tinypic out click here explains why you can't sign up for tinypic

anchor 15:19 19 Nov 10

Postimage

I recently found a very good free photo hosting site; no ads either, just the picture.

click here

As an example, here is a picture I previously posted in response to a question about panoramas on the PCA forums.

click here

(ps: It was made from 7 single shots, & taken in Agia Galini, Crete)

Covergirl 15:25 19 Nov 10

I thought it was just me or a rogue/scam link trying to get my password out of me.

Thanks also for the link to PostImage.

Marked resolved.

Cheers

Covergirl 15:37 19 Nov 10

Registered with PostImage, verified account and uploaded a couple of photos.

Not so easy to use I'm afraid to say. Created 2 "no name" albums, can't delete them and can't find my 2 uploaded photos !!!!!!

anchor 09:14 20 Nov 10

Strange.

try asking them via their on-line contact form

click here

Covergirl 07:40 29 Nov 10
Answer

Username/email address and password will not get me into my account, so due to previous issues I'll let it lapse. No great loss.

Worth a try, I suppose, and thanks for the links and suggestions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…