How do i record internet radio??

Kitz E Kat 20:48 13 Sep 03

Hi, i want to record an audio programm from this site, click here, i can only play the thing, i can not figure how to record it..

I am using XP Home , with Windows media player, i would like to be able to record this on to a disk so it can be played on a regular CD player for a computerless friend ...

Thanks all
Kitz E Kat

leo49 21:05 13 Sep 03

I always Cowan JetAudio for radio recording - afraid I never use Windows Media player so haven't a clue whether it's possible to use that.

pj123 21:08 13 Sep 03

You would need a programme like LP Recorder which is what I use for recording streaming audio. Get it from click here and while you are on there get LP Ripper as well. Obviously there will be lots of others but these two are the ones I use and I have never had a problem with them.

pj123 21:13 13 Sep 03

leo49, yes I also use JetAudio from click here download jet audio basic 5 for free. I don't use it for recording because I didn't think it did that.

leo49 21:22 13 Sep 03

I've always had the Pro version so don't know about the capability of the freebie.

pj123 21:31 13 Sep 03

leo49, just tried the free version again now and yes, brilliant, need to make sure it is set to "Stereomix" then click on start and off you go. I did find the recording volume is always in the "red" but when I played it back it was perfect.

So, Kitz E Kat try Jetaudio I think you will find it is just what you want.

Kitz E Kat 21:55 13 Sep 03

Doin it now, i did the download and am recording the programme now, looks pretty good...

A big thanks guys..

Happy Kitty and a happy racing fan when he gets the CD in the morning!!!!

Kitz E Kat

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…