How do I re-install Internet Explorer ?

Ted Bovis 11:54 14 Jul 08

I have been having problems with IE for some time now. I thought that if I downloaded the latest version from Filehippo that it might cure it. Unfortunately, it has completely buggered it up and it now refuses to load at all ! Is it possible to remove IE and then reinstall it ? Any advice gratefully received.

Pamy 12:02 14 Jul 08

If you have IE 7, then you should find it in Control panel Add /remove programs. when you remove it ,it should revert to IE6. You should do a clean up with CCleaner then download & install IE7

kalignorgna 12:19 14 Jul 08

you can reinstall by going to microsoft download centre typeing internet explore (IE) in to the search bar when it comes up with the results look through them as most are updates but there should be a IE6 intsall.the IE7 install will most likely be at the top as its a populer update/install and it might be in the top 5 populer downloads section on the main page

kalignorgna 12:19 14 Jul 08

you can reinstall by going to microsoft download centre typeing internet explore (IE) in to the search bar when it comes up with the results look through them as most are updates but there should be a IE6 intsall.the IE7 install will most likely be at the top as its a populer update/install and it might be in the top 5 populer downloads section on the main page

kalignorgna 12:20 14 Jul 08

damm didn't mean to sen it two times sorry bout that (Firefox's fault honist)

nosharpe 12:24 14 Jul 08

download Firefox instead.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac