How do i put my CDs on LG Viewty mobile?

Do you know of any mobile phone forums that could help me with this one?
I've got an LG Viewty and can't work out how to some music on it the manual is useless! thanks.

100andthirty 22:42 10 Jun 08

I don't have one of these, but.......

if you already have music in MP3 on a computer than copy what you want to a micro-SD card through an adaptor on a card reader and put the card in the phone. If not, rip CD's to mp3 or wma using something like Windows Media Player and then follow above instructions.

Alternatively I guess you can plug it into a computer using the USB lead and transfer directly

Thanks by transferring directly do you mean get the cd into windows media player and then copy it using explorer back to the phone?

brundle 23:20 10 Jun 08

If it works like a Nokia and you've loaded the software that came with the phone, and you have a data cable....

Rip some music to a folder on your machine, WMP will do as the phone supports WMA files. Choose `Do not copy protect files` if you're asked before ripping.

Plug your phone into the PC. If it asks for `mode` and there is the option of `disk` or `storage` (as there is with Nokia) choose it. Open My Computer, the phone should appear as a new drive.
Locate your ripped audio in My Music. Drag and drop to the phone.

Thaks- I couldn't do it with Windows media player as it didn't save it as an MP3 but my daughter had a Samsung MP3 a few years ago and the Media studio is still on my laptop, that converts to MP3 so I've used that and I am REALLy impressed with the sound quality on the phone (I'd say it is as good as my Nano!!)
thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac