How do I put all in one CD rom?

Okc 00:31 10 Apr 03

I have five personal photographs on Kodak CD.
I intend to edith them, select the good ones and put selected ones into one CD rum.
How do I accomplish this task?

bigdamouk 01:02 10 Apr 03

I take it you have a CDRW, all you have to do is load your photos into a piece of software, such as Adobe Photoshop or Paintshop pro, edit them the way you want to. Then save them on your hard drive, then using burning software such as Nero or clone-cd burn them on to a blank CD-R

Regards
Damo

ton 01:04 10 Apr 03

To do this, as you probably know, you need a CD writer and CD writing software. Post back saying which CD writing software you have and also which version of windows. I'm sure someone will then give you detailed instructions.

Okc 03:26 15 Sep 03

Hi members,
My earlier problem persits.
I have more than 400 photographs on 3 SD memory cards which I shot on my digital camera.
I have Memorex USB DVD+RW/R which has Nero burning software
How do I use this to burn these photos into CDs?
Please help me folks!

minter 05:58 15 Sep 03

Download your 400 photos to a folder on your HD.

At this stage I would edit them into some sort of order, i.e. "family", "holiday", etc.

All you then do is open up Nero, you will see a "New Compilation" box. It will choose CD-ROM (ISO) by default. In Multisession if you are using a CD-R disc choose "No Multisession." Leave the ISO "page" alone. You can Label your CD. In Dates you can either leave it to default or set your own date/time by clicking "Use This Date". Leave Misc alone. At Burn tick "Finalise", "Write", and you can also tick "Determine Maximum Speed" if you want to see it all work before burning takes place tick "Simulate", but it wastes time and is not necessary. Set "Write Speed" to the speed of your CD-R disc (NOT the speed of your writer). Click "New."

You will now have two panes in front of you. In the right hand pane (File Browser) will be your computer and drives. The left hand pane will be empty.

Find the folder containing your photos on the HD and click on the "plus" box. Click the photos you want and they will pop up on the far right box. Click and drag them over to the left hand box and they will lock in, and along the bottom will be recorded how much of the disc is used. Keep moving photos until you get around 600mb on it then click "File - Write CD".

And that's it.

It is not as difficult as it is to write it down. Once you've done it it's simple.

Good luck!!

hoverman 06:44 15 Sep 03

Further to the procedure given by minter, I never use a write-speed greater than 16X to avoid any possible write errors. This advice was given to me by an engineer who replaced a faulty CD-R drive in my PC. So it may take a little longer to burn than at say 52X, but what is the hurry if valuable data etc is being written to CD?

Andsome 08:18 15 Sep 03

In Nero I use the add button. Then navigate to the folder that contains the photo's and add them. They will be listed in the pane. I had trouble using Nero at first as it offered various settings, but NOT still photo's. Selecting video just burned a load of garbage onto the CD. My local shop told me to select TEXT. I now get perfect results every time. I agree with not using full speed. I usually use 12 time for music, and 16 times for photo's.

Stuartli 08:30 15 Sep 03

You can use most certainly use multisession with a CD-R in Nero - saves wasting a lot of CD-R space unnecessarily....:-)

Whether you use it or not will depend on how many pix at a time you wish to burn - if only a few then you can add more later on a multisession disk.

When the disk is almost full you can then finalise it after burning your final batch of pix.

I use CD-Rs with multisession a great deal, especially for backing up small programs, utilities, patches etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…