How do I print screen negative?

Wilham 21:17 12 Oct 03

I want to print out the digital TV channel info screen
click here but with black on white for clarity. Is there an easy way to do this reversal, please?

BarryKeith 21:28 12 Oct 03

Do a screen capture and reverse (Turn to negative.) the resulting image in an image processing prograqm and print the result.

Wilham 21:39 12 Oct 03

Tried once, sounds ok but no luck yet.
If I print landscape I'm all right for frame,- but no reversal. If I capture screen I lose part of chart.
I'll try Hypertext, but hoped for easier utility.
Thanks.

woodchip 21:47 12 Oct 03

Yes just highlight all the text then click copy, Past into word processor and print You will lose formatting

BarryKeith 21:48 12 Oct 03

Have you tried to print directly from the web page? I just checked the preview of same and it prints as you are trying to obtain (I an running XP & IE6, don't know if other versions do the same.

Pauper 21:52 12 Oct 03

Wilham, if you are using Internet explorer, go to tools/internet options/advanced and uncheck 'print background colours and images', if you then check the print preview it should now be black text on a white background.

Wilham 21:56 12 Oct 03

BarryKeith, thanks. Odd that reversal, but looks like I lose part of the table? I'll have another look.

Wilham 22:02 12 Oct 03

Indeed, comes out the black on white I wanted but I lose right-hand end of data table.

slimpickins 22:04 12 Oct 03

paupers method works but as alternative try:

File > Save as > Web Archive

Open it Word.

Click Format > background > no fill (everything turns white)

Click Edit > Select all

Change the font colout to black

Wilham 22:08 12 Oct 03

Thanks, and you're right. Problem is now to get in all the table. I'm using XP and yes, I have all the rest. I'll try again...

Wilham 22:47 12 Oct 03

I think you're correct,- I have to transfer file to word processor. I have to leave it tonight and will be back. Thanks to all of you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…