How do I Print Screen?

pherpo 22:14 17 Jul 04

When I press shift + print screen, nothing happens. I want to send a screen shot by email, but don`t know how to do it. I am using windows xp home edition with sp1. Please advise this novice.

Mikè 22:16 17 Jul 04

In doing the above you have copied it to the clipboard, just right click and and paste it wherever.

Johny C 22:19 17 Jul 04

press the print screen key, then open say paint and paste it in there.

if you just want the active window then press alt and print screen. and again paste it itno an application like word or paint.

pc moron 22:20 17 Jul 04

Try this click here

Mikè 22:21 17 Jul 04

I should add paste it into a photo editor, and save as jpeg. Then import it into your email client.

pherpo 22:22 17 Jul 04

where is the clipboard? i can`t find it anywhere.

Mikè 22:22 17 Jul 04

You have a photo editor in xp goto start/programs/accessories/paint.

Mikè 22:26 17 Jul 04

Just to be clear press shift and print screen, then open the Paint program. Then goto edit (on the toolbar) and click paste the pic will appear.

Now goto file and save as a jpeg.

woodchip 22:27 17 Jul 04

You should be able to paste in any program. Just start a Photo program or text and press paste key

Mikè 22:29 17 Jul 04

"where is the clipboard? i can`t find it anywhere."
The clipboard is a temporary file where things that have been copied or cut are held until needed.

helmetshine 22:36 17 Jul 04

pherpo

open your image editor...when open hit ctrl+v.....that should paste it in for you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…