How do I print mailing labels using Works Data Base

Nacker 15:51 PM 06 Nov 12

Is there a simple way to print address labels from works data base.I am using XP Professional And have Office Home&Business 2010 installed.Previously a click on "tools" has brought up the neccesary inputting but now that has disappeared.Help.I do not want to type out the whole lists again unless that is the only way.I do not have much experience of computers being an 83 year old Silver Surfer.NackerP

lotvic 18:41 PM 06 Nov 12

Are you wanting to use Word 2010 labels and to Mail Merge the addresses from the data source Works Data Base?

Nacker 19:56 PM 06 Nov 12

Print addresses on envelopes or on Staples STAP21 labels by direct printing Nacker

lotvic 23:47 PM 06 Nov 12

Apparently Works Database no longer has the print labels option under Tools so now you have to use Word and Mail merge to labels.

Microsoft moved the label feature to the word processor when it introduced Works 6.

Which Word program do you intend to use, Word 2010 or the Works Word processor?

Here are the instructions for Works Word processor ClickHere

1: "Mail merge a Works Database file"

lotvic 23:54 PM 06 Nov 12

Ignore my red ClickHere, this nutty pca forum has somehow turned a microsoft url into an apple iOS 6.0.1 Software Update link. (Scratching my head, as have not got any apple software/phone or visited that site)

This is the link for the works database mailmerge.

Woolwell 11:06 AM 07 Nov 12

lotvic - the Apple link was one I posted on this thread How it got here I don't know!

lotvic 12:00 PM 07 Nov 12

Curiouser and curiouser, gets more like Alice in Wonderland every day ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November